It’s not easy to keep track with music news especially when you make yourself a busy bunny, so we check it all out regularly and make a selective list of the new stuff that you could most likely be into. That’s the great stuff you missed!
1. Autumn Ruin stream debut EP ‘We Make Our Own Damn Luck’
British alternative pop rockers Autumn Ruin have recently released a new record called ‘We Make Our Own Damn Luck’. This is a very enjoyable effort that will accompany you through your daily activities and make it all more bearable.
Autumn Ruin – ‘We Make Our Own Damn Luck’, available now via Square State Records.
Full stream HERE.
2. Taking Back Sunday – Death Wolf
As far as Taking Back Sunday are concerned, life is still running its course, as they are getting ready to release their seventh studio album ‘Tidal Waves’ . Here’s the latest track they’ve released, ahead of the record. “This album is truly an expression of what Taking Back Sunday is during this snapshot in time as opposed to what we think people expect from our band.”, frontman Adam Lazzara explains.
Taking Back Sunday – ‘Tidal Waves’, out September 16, via Hopeless Records.
3. Dead! – Something More Original
Here’s a new Dead! track. Turn the volume up and enjoy!
4. Stick To Your Guns – No Tolerance
Shortly after announcing the release of a new EP on new label Pure Noise Records, Stick To Your Guns are revealing yet another track off the new record. “[No Tolerance] is about our intolerance for intolerance. There is no tolerance for racists, sexists, homophobes or fascists in our scene.”
Stick To Your Guns will soon be presenting these new tracks to the European crowds, as parts of Architects’ All Our Gods Have Abandoned Us headline tour next fall.
Stick To Your Guns – ‘Better Ash Than Dust’, out September 23rd through Pure Noise Records
5. TesseracT – Hexes (music video)
Hexes is taken from TesseracT‘s upcoming album ‘Polaris / Errai’. This is a beautiful video for a massive song.
TesseracT – ‘Polaris / Errai’ out September 16.
6. Knocked Loose – Full album stream
Kentucky hardcore band Knocked Loose have debuted a stream of their new album “Laugh Tracks”, on Pure Noise Records‘ Soundcloud page.
If you like what you hear, you can still preorder the album HERE and go check out Knocked Loose on tour at the end of this year, with Counterparts, Expire and Landscapes.
7. Boston Manor – Lead Feet
Not long until ‘Be Nothing’! Here’s a new single called Lead Feet, that the band has premiered on Alternative Press recently. “Lead Feet is about how two people’s lives can begin so similarly but the choices they make can take them in totally opposite directions.” You can read more about the story behind this song right HERE.
Pre-order ‘Be Nothing’ HERE.
8. Green Day – Revolution Radio
Now that Green Day are officially back, with a new album around the corner and a tour early next year, why won’t you just keep calm and listen to a new song? Here’s Revolution Radio.
9. Frank Iero and The Patience – I’m A Mess
Frank Iero and The Patience present I’m A Mess, from the upcoming, awaited album ‘Parachutes’, available on October 28th.
10. WSTR release new song / announce debut album
British pop punks WSTR have announced the released of their debut album ‘Red, Green or Inbetween’, out on January 20th, 2017 through No Sleep Records.
Check out this new song Lonely Smiles.
11. Microwave – Vomit
This video is worth watching. Vomit is taken from Microwave‘s upcoming album ‘Much Love’, set to be released on September 30 (SideOneDummy Records). Enjoy!
12. While She Sleeps launch Pledge campaign for DIY, upcoming album release
While She Sleeps have decided to go independent. Watch the story and read the statement below:
“After 10 years of dealing with the ups and downs of the music industry we have decided to continue our journey independently and self release our third full length album, available now for pre-order on PledgeMusic.
All money raised goes directly towards funding the new album, artwork, music videos, touring and everything that keeps our band alive.”
There are really cool recently released records that are worth listening :
- Chris Farren – Can’t Die (SideOneDummy Records)|| Watch : Say You Want Me music video || Check out : European tour dates with Brian Fallon
- Twin Atlantic – GLA (Red Bull Records) || Listen : The Chaser || Watch : The Making Of ‘GLA’ || Check out : European tour dates
- Norma Jean – Polar Similar (Solid State Records) || Listen : Everyone Talking Over Everyone Else
- Kamikaze Girls – Sad (EP – Bearded Punk Records) || Watch : Stitches music video
- This Wild Life – Low Tides (Epitaph Records) || Watch : Hit The Reset music video || Check out : European tour dates
- Moose Blood – Stay Beautiful (EP) || Listen : Stay Beautiful || Check out : European headline tour