It’s not easy to keep track with music news especially when you make yourself a busy bunny, so we check it all out regularly and make a selective list of the new stuff that you could most likely be into. That’s the great stuff you missed!
My Iron Lung announce new album / Release new songs
My Iron Lung will be releasing a brand new record called ‘Learn To Leave’ on August 5th. They have already revealed a few songs off it, including this one. Check it out!
2. Parkway Drive announce re-release of ‘IRE’ + bonus songs
Parkway Drive have released a digital deluxe edition of their recent album ‘Ire’, which features 3 additional tracks including the above new (heavy) number, new song Devil’s Calling and a reworked version of A Deathless Song (featuring Jenna McDougall from Tonight Alive)
3. AJJ – Goodbye, Oh Goodbye
AJJ will be releasing The Bible 2 pretty soon and this is the first single taken from the record. Goodbye, Oh Goodbye comes with a music video that you all should watch right now!
‘The Bible 2’, out on August 19 via SideOneDummy Records.
4. Chris Farren releases new song / announces new album
Chris Farren‘s debut record ‘Can’t Die’ will be released on September 2 (through SideOneDummy Records) and here’s a new song. Also, the music video is very cool and you should check it out.
5. Violent Soho release new music video
Violent Soho have recently unleashed a brilliant album called ‘WACO’. We can’t urge you enough to listen to it and in the meantime, here’s a new music video for the song Blanket. You can also watch Violent Soho’s Waco Tour mini-doco, because it’s great stuff for sure.
6. The Dirty Nil – Zombie Eyed (Music Video)
Canadian rockers The Dirty Nil have this new music video for Zombie Eyes that we do enjoy a lot. And we’re sure you’ll like it too. Wanna hear something equally good? Here’s a recent Audiotree session the band did : The Dirty Nil – Audiotree Live.
7. The Devil Wears Prada : Daughter
Here’s what you should know :
a) New Prada album, ‘Transit’ is set to be released on October 7, 2016 on Rise Records;
b) Hear a new song by clicking play on the above video;
c) Get your tickets for the upcoming Rise Up tour in Europe (w/ Silverstein, Memphis May Fire and Like Moths To Flames)
8. Columbus announce ‘Spring Forever’ / Release new song
Australia still provides us with some quality products and Columbus is no exception.
9. Rob Lynch returns with new music
‘Baby, I’m A Runaway’ is Rob’s second studio-album, which was released last week on Xtra Mile Recordings. The first song taken from it is Sure Thing and you can listen to it right here, right now.
10. FOES – The Everest
FOES is a band we’ve always followed closely and we find their evolution quite enjoyable. Here’s a new single they have recently released through Basick Records. It’s also available for download using the following link : Bandcamp – http://music.basickrecords.com/album/…
11. Moose Blood – Sulk
Less than two weeks until ‘Blush’ is released! Keep calm and listen to Sulk now.
12. Paerish – Party’s Over, Biff (Music video)
Paris has some hidden treasures for sure, but if you look in the right places, you can find some of them. Paerish are one of them. Here’s a new video.
13. Great Cynics in session : Live at the Lab
London’s favourite poppy punk rock band did a homey session at the lab and it will make you feel warm inside!
14. The Brave – Dreamless (ft. Marcus Bridge)
The Australian alternative music landscape seems on top form these days. Check out The Brave! The Brisbane quintet is gearing up to release their debut album ‘Epoch’ in only a few days, via UNFD.
15. Everytime I Die – Glitches
We’re leaving this here. Just because we’re fond of ETID’s ferocious punk hardcore. Oh and, don’t miss them on the road this fall (with ’68 and Drug Church).
Every Time I Die will be releasing brand new album ‘Low Teens’ on September 23.
There are some new quality albums that should definitely not be overlooked :
- Trade Wind – You Make Everything Disappear (Equal Vision Records)
- Vanna – All Hell (Pure Noise Records)
- Safe To Say – Down In The Dark (SideOneDummy Records)
- Capsize – A Reintroduction : The Essence Of All That Surrounds Me (Rude Records / Equal Vision Records)
- Cane Hill – Smile (Rise Records)
- Night Verses – Into The Vanishing Light (Equal Vision Records)
- and of course Good Charlotte who are back with Youth Authority