We all feel under the water sometimes when so much music is being released at the same time. No worries, we’ve got your back. We compiled here our favorite new tracks from last month. Check it out!
Stray From The Path – Goodnight Alt-right
After releasing a first single a few months ago, Stray From The Path are back with yet another angry track called Goodnight Alt-Right, once again lifting the debate on how political a band can get. One thing for sure, it has gotten a lot of attention and only makes the band’s upcoming record “Only Death Is Real”, one of the most anticipated this year. Also, don’t forget that Stray From The Path will be headlining their own European tour next fall, which is very exciting!
“Only Death Is Real” is out on September 8th, through Sumerian Records.
Counterparts – No Servant Of Mine
After returning with Bouquet earlier this summer, Counterparts are giving us a statement with new song No Servant Of Mine, that their new album “You’re Not You Anymore” (out on 22/9 through Pure Noise Records), will be nothing but amazing.
Knuckle Puck – Gone
Two years after their brilliant debut ‘Copacetic’, Knuckle Puck have finally announced the release of their sophomore album “Shapeshifter” on October 13th, 2017. In the meantime, let’s just all enjoy this present: Gone.
Seaway – Apartment
Seaway have also some new material, with their third record “Vacation” to be released on September 15th, through Pure Noise Records.
Stick To Your Guns – The Sun, The Moon, The Truth of ‘Penance of Self’
Stick To Your Guns have been hinting new material through mysterious art work and sharing lyrics for a few weeks before they finally made an official announcement. Get ready for “True View”, coming on October 13th, under Pure Noise Records.
STYG will headline a tour in Europe this winter, bringing along Silent Planet and Being As An Ocean.
Citizen – Jet
Anyone else has noticed that Citizen had kinda vanished from every network before Jet was out? They seem to have found the right attitude to not be overlooked and it works! Whatever you are doing online, you must find out about Citizen‘s latest news at some point, that’s just how it is. New single is featured on Citizen‘s upcoming album “As You Please”, which will be available through Run For Cover Records, on October 6th.
Turnover – Sunshine Type
I hope you’re keeping track until now, because here is yet another band with new music and a record to come out soon. Turnover have released a new title Sunshine Type from their upcoming album ‘Good Nature’, which will be available on Run For Cover Records on August 25th, 2017.
August Burns Red – Invisible Enemy
Seems like ages since we last gave you news about August Burns Red, thus it really feels good to have them back with new music. The new record “Phantom Anthem” will se the light on October 6th, via Fearless Records.
Heavy Hearts – Unravel (Your Love)
Do you know Heavy Hearts? They have released a new blissful, alternative track called Unravel (Your Love). If you’re a fan of atmospheric soundscapes blended with heavy guitars, chances are that you will enjoy Heavy Hearts. We do recommend!
The Bronx – Sore Throat
Buckle up my friends! Bronx‘s ‘V’ is coming out on September 22rd through ATO Records.
. Hundred Suns – Amaranthine
Hundred Suns‘ project is the reunion between old members of Norma Jean, Dead and Divine and Every Time I Die. After a few years in the making and a successful crowdfunding campaign, “The Prestaliis” will be finally seeing the light in a few days from now. Check out a new song right here and get ready for Hundred Suns‘ debut album ‘The Prestaliis’, (released on the 11th of August via New Damage Records.)
Young Lions – Superhuman
Young Lions have been teasing us with new music for a while now, building up the anticipation around their upcoming album “Mr. Spaceman”. You can listen to the most recent track taken form it right here, which comes with a captivating music video made of space telescope footage. ‘Mr. Spaceman’ is set to be released on August 8th, 2017.
The Xcerts return with new track Feels Like Falling in Love
Three years after ‘There Is Only You’, The Xcerts finally have new music to share, which obviously hints a new era for the band. We’re delighted!
- Milk Teeth have a new EP out, called ‘Be Nice’. It’s short but extremely pleasant to hear and highlights pretty well the band’s original and lovely grungy-vibe. ‘Be Nice’ was released on July 28, through Roadrunner Records.
- The Gospel Youth have a new album out. Listen to “Always Lose”, released of July 14th, 2017 through Rise Records /Velocity.
- Silverstein have released their new album ‘Dead Reflection’, which is yet another success for the Canadian rockers. They somehow manage to stick to their good old emo-esque sound, while adapting with the current tastes.
- If you’re a fan of hardcore, you shouldn’t be missing out on Trapped Under Ice‘s ‘Heatwave’. It’s very short and holds a fresher vibe than what they used to put out 10 years ago. Heatwave is super efficient nonetheless and fits quite well with the season!
- Bad Sign have a brilliant debut album “Live & Learn” ou and it’s one of the records we’re been anticipating the most this year.
- Manchester Orchestra‘s beautiful ‘A Black Mile To The Surface’ is now out. Listen to it for infinite chill evenings at home. You will probably be jamming this one until the end of the year!
- Anthony and Josephine, better known as Oh Wonder have finally brought to life their sophomore album ‘Ultralife’; a vibrant and uplifting record that we strongly recommend!