It’s not easy to keep track with music news especially when you make yourself a busy bunny, so we check it all out regularly and make a selective list of the new stuff that you could most likely be into. That’s the great stuff you missed!
Kamikaze Girls – Hexes
This is Kamikaze Girls‘ new video, for the song Hexes, which was taken from their recent EP, ‘Sad’.
Kamikaze Girls are in our list of 5 Relevant Artists Who Deal With Real Shit. Find out why.
2. Northlane and In Hearts Wake release music video for Equinox EP
The Australian bands have released a music video for their entire, collaborative EP, ‘Equinox’, which is the ambitious project all of the 10 band members have written, recorded and performed together. Check it out!
3. Atlas – Youth
Belgian post-hardcore band Atlas have released a brand new song and music video for Youth. The song is taken from their forthcoming album ‘B L U S H’, set to be released next month. If you’re not familiar with Atlas, it’s high time you gave them a shot.
4. Set Things Right – Deathwish
The guys are back with a new song called Deathwish, which is the first track they have revealed since recording album #3.
5. Deaf Havana – Trigger
Deaf Havana are slowly but surely taking over the british musical landscape again. Here’s yet another new song, which comes with a music video. Their new album “All These Countless Nights”, will be available early next year. Preorders are already available. Watch Trigger now!
6. Alcoa and Choir Vandals to release a split EP
Choir Vandals and Alcoa (Derek Archambault / Defeater) will be releasing a split EP next month and have already premiered two tracks from it. This is one of them. The EP will be available on November 4, via Bridge Nine Records.
7. Normandie – Loop Hole (music video)
A few weeks ago, the swedes in Normandie have released a new music video for their song Loop Hole. This track is taken from the bands most recent album ‘Inguz’, which we recommend.
8. Sorority Noise + The World Is A Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid To Die release split
9. Muncie Girls – Social Side (Music video)
10. Great Grief – Robespierre
In their own words, Great Grief play “Romantique Hardcoré” music and this is their new music video for Robespierre, which was taken from their last EP ‘There’s No Setting Sun Where We Are’. Great Grief are from Iceland and we’ve heard they’ve got quite a few things in the works!
11. Kaleo reveal music video for Save Yourself
Icelanders are known for good good music, but also for the love of their country and all its magical beauty. Kaleo are some of these artists who often take a pride in showcasing the beauty of their homeland and associate it marvelously with their music. Here, the band is performing on the Fjallsarlon glacier, in south-east Iceland and it’s a delight to watch. Kaleo had previously performed another track in a volcano, and you can check it out here : Kaleo – Way Down We Go
12. AFI returns with new tracks + album announcement
After sharing a few cryptic messages on the Internet int he past few weeks, AFI have finally announced the release of their 10th Studio album, ‘The Blood Album’ on January 20, 2017. Two new songs followed the announcement, including the single Snow Cats above. Also worth listening : White Offerings.
- Trophy Eyes have released a full length album called ‘Chemical Miracle’ (Out October 14th, via Hopeless Records)
- We can’t urge you enough to listen to Touche Amore‘s most recent masterpiece ‘Stage Four’, out now via Epitaph Records. Touche Amore will be touring Europe in February!
- October 2016 also marked Green Day‘s return with ‘Revolution Radio’, for all the grown up punks out there.