One of Belgium’s most popular and finest music festivals is just around the corner. Yes, that’s right, Pukkelpop is happening next weekend and we are excited about it! We are mostly loving the eclectic line up, which is every music lover’s dream as you can get to hear and see perform so many artists from different horizons. It’s a pure delight! To those of you who plan on attending, here’s a little (final) update on everything you should know before going.
– The sold out festival is kicking off on Thursday, August 19th, midday and the campsite will open on Wednesday 18th evening.
– Full timetables are available RIGHT HERE, so you have time to make your schedule. We hope you don’t have too many clashes to endure!
– Pukkelpop aims to be green and supports the environmental cause. See how you can (and how you should) participate HERE.
– According to current forecasts, weather should be alright and even sunny, BUT remember you’ll be in Belgium 😉
– What about a little warm-up? Check out the below playlist we made for you!
Get stoked and have fun Pukkelpoppers!